Friday, May 1, 2009

Let it begin!

So this is my second blog and will be the location where I track my training, running, eating, and overall fitness. I am not sure if anyone will even read this blog, but it will be a great way for me to track what I eat and how much I am working out. I will weight in the first of every month and post it for accountability. Here goes nothing...

Weight: 210.8
Running: 5.5 miles on the treadmill (53:26 avg heart rate 139)
Breakfast: bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with a bit of milk and 6 oz. fat free yogurt, and a cup of coffee
Snack: 48 oz. water and 1 orange
Lunch: Turkey sandwich on multi grain bread with cojack cheese, apple, and 1 serving of plain Sun-Chips.
Snack: Cold Late- 1 cup of coffee, 2 cups of milk 1 1/2 T caramel, 1 1/2 T chocolate.
Dinner:20 oz of fruit smoothie w/ fat free yogurt, 7 mini beef tacos (350 calories), 1/2 stuffed pepper, 48 oz. water.

No comments:

Post a Comment