Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I have been missing you...Running!

Last night Nikki asked me if I enjoy not having to worry about when I am going to run this week? I have to say that the answer is a resounding "no." I see people running and I am jealous. I want to be out there running with them, but I know that my body needs to rest and repair. The soreness in my legs is virtually gone. I have to say that the body stick has been HUGE for that. I am trying to find the balance of eating enough at lunch so that I am not starvin marvin at 4:00 pm, yet not too much that I am going to be gaining. Yesterday was not a very good day for that.

Breakfast: 1 cup of oatmeal, 1/4 cup walnuts, 1 T honey, coffee
Lunch: 3 cups of salad, 1 1/2 T of dressing, 1 cup of soup.
Snack: 1 banana with 2 tsp. PB, 2 cups of Crunch n Munch, and 4 snack size Snickers
Dinner: 1 1/2 pieces of meatloaf with potatoes, 3 carrots, 20 oz milk, 1 Skinny Cow

No comments:

Post a Comment