Friday, May 8, 2009

Cake is my kryptonite

Yesterday was a friends birthday and I took in a full day of food. I have always had a sweet tooth, and have a particular thing for fresh cake. There is nothing like grabbing a handful of warm cake cuttings and slathering them in frosting. Pure bliss! Although I did go a little over the top yesterday, it is the end of my indulgences as I am headed for 190 pounds this summer.

Breakfast: 3 1/2 whole wheat blueberry pancakes, 1 egg, 1 1/2 slices of wheat toast with jelly and coffee.
Lunch: Pasta with tomatoes
Exercise: 20 minute walk
Dinner: 6 oz pork loin, 2 oz. chicken breast, 1 cup avacado, 1 cup cooked carrots, 1 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, 20 oz milk. 6 oz. yogurt 3 sheets of graham crackers.
Dessert: 1 large piece of chocolate cake with whip cream

No comments:

Post a Comment