Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cinco de Diet

Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo and our office manager wanted to celebrate by getting Chipotle. I understand that I could have turned down the offer, but I am trying to walk the fine line of getting enough calories this week for the upcoming marathon while not eating too much. Although I did eat more than I wanted to for lunch, I think I will be okay.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 2 pieces of multigrain toast, coffee, 48 oz water
Lunch: Barbacoa Burrito bowl with chips and quacamole (1400 calories, YIKES), 24 oz water
Running: 6.25 miles easy
Snack: 16 oz milk, 4 oz cold pressed coffee, 1 1/2 tsp caramel, 1 1/2 tsp chocolate
Dinner: 3/4 cup of white rice, 1 1/2 cups of green beans, 4 chickens tenders in cranberry sauce, sugar free pudding cup with 6 strawberries, 48 oz water

No comments:

Post a Comment