Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Saved by the broken machine!

Yesterday my eating plan was saved by a broken machine. Although I do not really enjoy eating in the dinning center at school, I usually do about once a week with some people from work. I have to admit that I have not made the best choices in eating there in the past, but yesterday I did great. The major downfall of my lunch experience is the soft ice cream machine. I was saved yesterday though because it was broken. It was as if it was fate. My healthy meal could have been derailed by the twist cone, but alas I was saved. Although I have been hungry more often, I have been plowing through the desire to chow down on the junk food.

Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup of milk, 1/3 cup of walnuts, 1 T honey, coffee 48 oz water
Lunch: 2 cups of mixed greens, 1/2 cup of spinach, 1/2 cup of grilled chicken, 2 T dressing, 1 cup chicken and wild rice soup. 20 oz milk
Snack: Banana 48 oz water
Dinner: 1/2 pound cheese burger, 3/4 cup corn, 2 medium red potatoes, 24 oz of Crystal Light, 10 slices of dried apples
Snack: 6 oz fat free yogurt, 6 strawberries, 1 sheet of graham crackers 32 oz water

No comments:

Post a Comment